Many folks out there are already dreading Christmas and it’s drain on your pocket. It’s a good drain, it makes people feel good, brings family together, and everybody leaves happy. Except for the weird Uncle that gives everyone socks… Anyway, for these folks, that drain is still a few weeks away. But for us gamers, It’s already started…
Right now everyone is either playing Gears of War 3 (sept. 20th) or Rage (Oct. 4th) and then there’s the few that picked up other recent releases. (i.e. D&D: Neverwinter, NBA: 2K12, Payday: the Heist, Orcs Must Die (XBLA), Darkness 2, or Crysis) That’s a LOT of games to be released in the past week. Today Released Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition, and Tomorrow is….. wait for it…
- Forza Motorsport 4 (XBOX 360)
- Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (3DS)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: Infinity Gauntlet (XBOX,PS3,Wii,NDS)
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon (XBOX, PS3)
- Might & Magic Heroes VI (PC)
- SideWay (PS3, PC)
- Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3, Wii)
- Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (XBOX Kinect)
- Kinectimals: Now With BEARS! (XBOX Kinect)
- DDR 2(Wii)
- Dragon Age 2 (PS3, PC)
- Wipeout: The game 2 XBOX, PS3, Wii, NDS, 3DS)
WHEW!… that’s JUST tomorrow! Not looking at the slough of games coming out in the next couple weeks… months… Dear god.
This is the Best and Worst time of year to be a gamer, especially if you want to play the games all the way through. You don’t even have to want to play them ALL, just picking out ones your most interested in will still leave you broke and longing.
Just next week (Oct. 18th) we’ll be seeing:
- Batman: Arkham City (XBOX,PS3)
- Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (PS3)
- Pet Zombies (3DS)
- Rocksmith (XBOX,PS3,PC)
- PowerUp Heroes (XBOX)
- Two Worlds 2: Pirates of the Flying Fortress (XBOX,PS3,PC)
- Sims 3: Pets (XBOX,PS3,PC)
- Motion Explosion (XBOX)
I’m gonna stop there…. but there’s um… 25 MORE that I did NOT post here….
Again I say, DEAR GOD!
- We have a family of mixed interest gamers, keeping everyone happy is tough. Tell you what, though… Gamefly is the sh… stuff!.
- Also, Be careful with your money! You buy too many games, you won’t be able to afford Christmas gifts for everyone else…
If you’d like to keep up with ALL of the games coming out soon, the links below have been a GREAT resource. They’ll even show you those non-hyped games that we should know about… like “PowerUp Heroes”. I would NEVER have heard of this if I didn’t go to IGN’s page…
Imagine Beating the Sh… stuff… out of your friend’s avatars! Hmm, kinda fits…