Category Archives: Community

10 Years of Halo/GameStop Midnight Launch

Tonight at midnight, something grand happens. The clock switches to 12:00? Yes, but that’s not what I’m talking about. Tonight, the when that time hits, the public will be swarming into stores to grab Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition. We’ve been seeing a lot of information about how this game is going to “set the […]

Screenshot Sunday #94

Today we Celebrate the Birthday of @Instyle76! Everyone wish him a good one! “A Present 4 YOU!” by END3R5 SH4D0W on 12.01.2010

Best Microsoft Ad Ever

Last weekend Sick and I participated in the Podtacular Special “Halo Decade Show: Part 3” involving the Halo Franchise and it’s community. Quite a few things were talked about, but one thing that came up was the Kinect’s integration into Halo:CEA and it’s potential for video games in general. The Kinect has added new functionality […]

Screenshot Sunday #93

With the release of MW3 in just a couple days… I had to… “MW3 Logo” by DraG FuSioNzZ on 7.11.2011

Bricks of War

With today’s Launch of the Horde Command pack I give you…. THE BEST LEGO STILL MOTION EVAR! With the crew here making a 4-player run through the Campaign on Insane, I’ll save my Gears playing for that until we’re done. Now, I’m prolly gonna give this DLC a go for a bit… but then RIGHT […]

Screenshot Sunday #92

Let’s see if you can tell me the Theme…. “The Nightmare” by S7RAIGHT EDGE on 10.31.2010